Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sat, Sun,Mon, Tues

Went fishing Sat. River was to high to swim. The fish didn't like our bait. Jordon caught a tad pole.

Bottled wine Sun morning. Used a new shorter interval on the timing to cure. It tasted better.
I ran out of wine before it was time to bottle it. So I had two reasons to move to an earlier date.
Yes I did! Went for a hike Sun PM. See Ellen's blog.

Cleaned out the garage Mon. Getting ready for a garage sale. I think I will take all that doesn't sell to Sierra. She would be able of put it to good use in some of her inventions.

Went shopping twice today and found everthing on my list. Fits good. The list included some more ingrediants to make wine. Got home in time to mow the lawn.

I must schedule an early time to make more wine. I don't want to run out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment