Tuesday, July 20, 2010

FAMILY DEMANDS

Well I started to write a blog about very bad leadership
during the Korean War but two children under 12 years
old interuped and wanted to use my computer to fly an
airplane. I then grabed a book and went to the other room
to lie on the couch. Very soon they appeared in the room
where I and the TV were resting. It was time for THE PRICE
IS RIGHT. So I took my book to the bed room and lay down
to read.

Soon Ellen come home, started on plans to either go conoeing
in 95 degree weather. We soon ate lunch and headed for the
river to swim instead of conoe. The river was low and the
current was swift. Ben and Jordan would go upstream , flow
down with the current and hope that I would catch them before
they were swept on by. I was fully dressed an soon had to add
to the fun by accidently fallig down an getting wet.

A good time was enjoyed by all. We are going back tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. What, no pictures of you soaking wet in the river? That's not fair!

    ReplyDelete