Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hands

We went to a celebration in a nearby town Saturday and Ellen stopped at a booth for battered
women and bought a funnel cake and in the process won a tee shirt. On the front of the shirt
it reads, Hands Are Not For Hitting. On the back it tells you, Hands are for....Hugs, helping my
mom, building tree houses, eating ice cream, planting vegetables, shaking, high fives, writing
stories, playing games, throwing baseballs, waving hello, waving goodby, signing, raising,
petting a kitten, brushing my hair, making paper airplanes, washing the dishes, hand-stands,
jumping rope, making art, playing the drums, riding my bike, picking flowers, walking the dog,
brushing my teeth, tying my shoes, playing catch with my friend, making pancakes with my
grandma, catching dragonflies, fishing, coloring pictures, playing the piano, "rocks, paper, scissors", pinky swears......hands are never for hitting.

NEAT!

2 comments: