Sunday, October 10, 2010

Veterans

I see where the White House turned the family of a Medal of Honor winner away from an
exclusive tour because the late veterans 10 year old grandson was wearing shorts. The
black veteran recieved his medal in for action in WWII in 1975. In 1945 the veteran
rallied black troops after their white commander deserted and captured a German
stronghold.

Now the Supreme Court is to determine if the Constitution will permit so called religious
groups to spout hate at a veterans funeral. If I was on active duty at this time and the US
Supreme Court voted to permit this to occur, I would say that I might be willing to go in
harms way but I would not be willing to put my family though something like that. Get
someone else to fight you stupid wars.

No comments:

Post a Comment