Thursday, February 10, 2011

Weak By Comparison

After a period of time working for this individual he called me into his office and wanted to know what was the biggest problem I had to deal with. Well he ask! I answered, " Communication with my supervisor. I can talk to your supervisor easier than I can talk to you." He looked at me a
second, stood up, walked around the office, then said, " OK, we will send you to school." As luck would have it, I went to school and he got transferred to a different job. Another of my
coworkers was so releived that he no longer had to report to this individual. However, he soon learned that he was going to be transfer with him. He said, "It just shortened my life by ten years."

Later in my career, after I had left the company, my old boss came to me looking for a job. I moved on and lived longer.

6 comments:

  1. What school did he send you to? I know it wasn't Latin Class...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dale Carnegie. You were in high school at that
    time. I tried to have them send me to a course
    on female anatomy by brail, but they refused.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way. My training did not help my boss a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to stop reading your blogs at work, Dad. Your comment about learning female anatomy by brail had me laughing out loud! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. braille, said the family spelling nazi...

    ReplyDelete