Wednesday, October 10, 2012

St Vincent 3/5/87

Had breakfast. Had water.

They needed someone to deliver the dental team, set up the dental chair, hook up the suction system, the compressor and the air system. Someone with electrical knowledge. Jim pointed at me. So I did it . No sweat The power saw I repaired for Mr Williams ran ok for a while but then quit. I reset the brushes again. I will show him what to buy to replace them. Jim  went to town today and got  some new blades. They wouldn't fit so I cut an adapter from an old blade. Completed cutting the tin roofing after lunch. So it will be back up on the roof this pm.

Finished all of the North side except for the two end pieces. Will finish these tomorrow. Don't have enough blades to complete the other side of the roof.

The dentist and his three helpers are over to the neighbors for supper tonight.  He put nine stitches in her arm. She received her injury in a fight.

Jim is missing travelers checks. Gerald is missing a bill fold. Joel is missing a dental kit. First thought was local thievery but each time they had misplaced them.

No comments:

Post a Comment