Friday, September 3, 2010

Little Girls

A sunday school teacher told a friends little girl that girls don't use screw drivers.
Little boys use screw drivers. So all you girls have got to get rid of your tool boxes.
I have been out using my screw driver and other tools to disable the rain barrel
and get it ready to empty so we can run off to Lousiana. Also reinforcing the mole
rejecters so they will last through the three months we are down there.

That first line up there reminds of the poem I have that starts out by saying "Balloons
don't belong in church". I belive you have all heard it.

Went to get a part for my gas leaf blower today since I couldn't find the company's
telephone number on the internet. Found out the company has gone out of business.
I gave the folks at Ace Hardware the manual with the model number but the animal
has two possible engine types. If you will bring in the unit so we can indentify the
engine, we have the part for both. So back to the store we go this evening but its going to
mean eating dinner out. Mom likes Ace Hardware.

2 comments:

  1. No, I like the leaf blower with TWO engine types.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the leaf blower with two engines. MORE POWER!!

    ReplyDelete