Saturday, September 4, 2010

True Confession Time

I was going to write an episode about the evacuation of refugees in Korea but I'll save that for another time.

There is some question about which of my children is my favorite.

Now in the first place I suspected that three of my youngens with dark hair and brown eyes
were born by you mother without any help from me. Each time we had one of these children
I would run out and look to the East. I never did see any bright star.

To tell the truth I decided my most favorite is illegitamate with the name of Mostest Mae.
My least favorite is Leasta Lena. Mostest Mae is really ugly, so I had to show her the mostest
favoritism. Leasta Lena has to take ugly pills to keep the boys away.

My favorite Aunt is Bertha. My least favorite Aunt is Emma. My favorite Dad is Claude Grant.
My favorite Mom is Mary Margret. My favorite Grandad is Theodore France. My least
favorite Grandad is Ulysess S. Grant Tingley. I don't know enough about my Grand Mothers
to decide. I think one of them sold the farm out from under us. M favorite Uncle is Wendell.
My favorite brother is Wendell, Rex, Merle, and Gale. My favorite sister is Carol, Elisabeth,
and Barbara. My favorite Grand Child is all of them. My favorite Wife is Ellen. My favorite
girl friend is secret.

You don't even have to read between the lines to get it right. I love all my legtimate children equally.

My Christmas starts Oct 3rd and ends temporarily on Dec 10th. So if you have a present
for me you will have to bring to Baldwin, Lousiana.

Call me if any of you have questions about what I do, when I do it, why I do,where I do it,
how I do it, and who I do it with.

1 comment:

  1. The part where you said you would run out and look into the East just cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete