Monday, September 6, 2010

Snowball

It was a dark and stormy night. My trusty dog, Snowball, and I were out trying to find and round up the missing culprits. On the road which runs by our little farm a high speed car screeches nearly to a halt. The driver swears, swerves, and continues on her way. I didn't
have my rifle or my hand guy to ward off the evil ones we were hunting but I felt really safe
with my trusty dog, Snowball, at my side. As we crept down into the bottom of the deep
depression (its called a ditch by the less informed) we sensed movement directly ahead.
Those two masses of fur had no chance of getting away with my vicious dog, Snowball, on their
trail. We soon gathered up the two errant varments and stuffed them in a cage. I gave the
the rabbits and their cage away the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment